Published Thursday, 21 May
Now more than ever, in this time of need, supporting each other has become our mission. Together we move forward with patience and optimism in the face of uncertainty.
As we work to protect the health and well-being of our customers, our communities, and our teams, we wanted to share our contribution to relief efforts.
We have committed $10 million toward COVID-19 relief through the Ralph Lauren Corporate Foundation, formerly known as the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation.
These funds were used to:
- • Contribute to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organization (powered by the UN Foundation), a global effort supporting countries to prevent, detect, and respond to the pandemic.
- • Build on our 20-year commitment to cancer care through our Pink Pony Fund by supporting our long-standing network of international cancer institutions that are caring for people with cancer, who are especially vulnerable at this time. Join us in donating. Donate Now
- • Commit an inaugural gift to the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA)/Vogue Fashion Fund for COVID-19 relief to support the American fashion community impacted by the pandemic.
- • Offer financial grants to our employees facing special circumstances, like medical, eldercare, or childcare needs.
In addition, we produced 250,000 masks and 25,000 isolations gowns with our US manufacturing partners.
Our hearts and thoughts are with the global community. Our hope is to continue to be a beacon of optimism and unity as we navigate this unprecedented time. It is in the spirit of togetherness that we will rise.
With warmth and gratitude,
Your Ralph Lauren Team
Creating a Comfortable and Safe Shopping Experience in Our Stores
Published Thursday, 21 May
Our number one priority continues to be the health and well-being of our customers, our employees, and the communities we serve.
As we navigate this unprecedented time together, we wanted to update you on the procedures we are implementing as we begin to safely reopen our stores around the world.
Incorporating the guidance of world health organizations, local governments, and industry trade associations, our new procedures include:
- • Health Checks: Our store associates are required to conduct health checks before every shift and must stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- • Employee Training: All store associates will take mandatory training courses dedicated to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- • Social Distancing: Our associates and guests must maintain at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and others.
- • Cleaning and Disinfecting: High-touch surfaces will be disinfected after every use, and we will continue to conduct additional cleanings and provide hand sanitizer in all of our stores.
- • Face Coverings: Our associates will be required to wear face coverings, and we strongly encourage all guests to wear face coverings to protect themselves and others when visiting any of our locations. Face coverings are required where mandated by local laws.
- • Fitting Room Safety Measures: Initially, our fitting rooms will be closed. When they do reopen, their use will be limited to every other fitting room in adherence to social-distancing requirements. All clothing that is tried on and not purchased will be held in a designated area for 48 hours.
- • Disinfecting Inbound Packaging: All inbound packages and mail will be disinfected upon receipt, and returns will be disinfected and held for 48 hours.
In select stores, we are offering contactless shopping options, including virtual shopping services and curbside pickup. To find out more, visit our Store Locator and contact your local store.
By prioritizing safety, we are hopeful that together we can all make a difference.
Thank you for your loyalty, patience, and love of our brand.
Learn more about how we are supporting our communities.